Monday 17 July 2017

Hunt My Heart and "Chapter One: Lost" - OUT NOW!

Chapter One: Lost - Get your copy now!!

The day has finally arrived... you can now get your very own copy of "Chapter One: Lost"
Available on all major digital platforms including iTunes, Spotify, and Amazon (or if you want a CD, please contact me directly!)
Buy 'Chapter One: Lost' on iTunes
You can now also listen to the third and final track - Hunt My Heart. I co-wrote this song with Laurie Shepherd - her music is absolutely beautiful, and definitely worth a listen.

I'd be really grateful if you could stream the track via Amazing Tunes, to give me a chance of being played on Amazing Radio, a fantastic digital station. Listen here.
Lyric video for 'Hunt My Heart'
Thanks again for your support, it would mean so much to me if you can continue to spread the word about my music.
Bye for now!


Meghann x x

No comments:

Post a Comment