Friday 26 October 2012

SINGLE RELEASE!

So, I have some news!

I am releasing the first single off my upcoming album in ONE WEEK!


The song - NECK OF THE WOODS - will be available as an online download on NOVEMBER 5, in just over a weeks time!

The song was produced by Liam Gaughan, who also plays bass on the track, along with Carl Griffin on drums, Katie Hall on Cello, Luke Waterfield on violin, Alex Campbell on electric guitar, and myself on acoustic guitar and vocals.

If all goes to plan, the album will be available in December! Working with Jess from Rough Dog on the album cover, it's all going to look rather plush!

If you haven't already seen Rough Dog's live video of the song, check it out on vimeo.

And the official Neck of the Woods video, filmed and edited by David Wala, will be online this Sunday, October 28. I will post a link to it on here once it's up there, keep an eye out!

I would really appreciate it if you can share this news with your friends, as I would love to reach as many people as I can. The song is about missing people you love who, due to circumstance, are no longer in your life as much as you would like them to be, which is something I am sure everyone can relate to.

If you would like to review the single or/and video, or can recommend anywhere for me to send it to, please do get in touch :)




No comments:

Post a Comment